Community, Feedback, Questions
You’ve probably wondered why this website does not have any comment feature turned on?
We want you to get to know each other better, before, during and after each #AgileCrete event!
- get into contact with each other;
- talk about plans, flights, excursions, Crete and everything;
- find out who wants to share a car;
- ask questions you’d like to see answered, for the benefit of all;
- suggest stuff to be added to this web site;
- give public feedback to the organizers team:
Join the #AgileCrete Slack Channel:
- Just send us a “Hello” email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slack requires invitations to be sent individually, so we’ll have to manually send you an invite. Please use the email address you’d like to sign up with.
…or follow us on Twitter: @AgileCrete
- Did you know that Twitter allows you to send tiny messages in which you might even mention #AgileCrete 😉 ?
Enjoy, and start talking to each other!
If you absolutely, positively, without any question need to send a private message to the organizers, have a look at the organizers team page.
Posted 2014-02-23 in: Event by AgileCrete OrgTeam